The Bush Company’s roller drawers are designed and engineered to withstand the rigours of offroad conditions and to be able to hold and support significant weight without deforming. The Twin Roller Drawers-Stacked configuration is made from galvanised steel and have industrial roller bearings and stainless steel runners, which makes The Bush Company’s roller drawers the system of choice if you want a reliable long-term storage solution that will stay the distance.
Roller Drawers are the optimum way to utilise and access the space in the rear of your vehicle. Twin Roller Drawers-Stacked are designed to be installed on top of each other, they are 1220mm long and there are two options for the height of the individual drawers, either 250mm external height (500mm in total) providing 180mm internal drawer height, or 300mm external height (600mm in total) providing 220mm internal drawer height.
NOTE: the side panel wing set and rear panel are not included in this package but can be purchased separately here.
Please select your preferred drawer height from the drop down list.
Twin Roller Drawers-Stacked Features
- Powder coated mild steel frame.
- Two Galvanised steel drawers.
- Marine grade carpeted, marine ply board top.
- Stainless Steel runner tracks.
- Industrial roller bearing runners.
- Lockable latch handles
- Weight 40Kg per drawer
- External dimensions: 1230mm(L) x 520mm(W) x 250mm(H) OR 300mm (H)
- Drawer internal dimensions: 1180mm(L) x 410mm(W) x 180mm(H) OR 220mm (H)